Friday, April 29, 2016

Amazon Books • “Volition: An Extra-Terrestrial Incident” By J. D. Lowes

Hey everybody,

I’m a novelist and I’ve written a book that I think most of you will enjoy. It’s called, "Volition: An Extra-Terrestrial Incident" by me, J. D. Lowes. You can find it at http://ift.tt/1RULaSP or Smashwords.com. In order to gain word off mouth publicity, I’m offering the Kindle ebook for free from April 10-14. You are welcome to check it out and tell me what you think. You can go to my Amazon author’s page if you are interested in seeing my other books.

I’m very interested in the paranormal and I’ve also written a book about Angels and Demons called, "The Seraph’s Son" and I’m willing to bet it’s not like anything you’ve ever read before. I write the kind of books, that I like to read and I hope you will enjoy them too.

My latest book, is a true to life horror story. No ghosts, or demons in this one, but horrifying just the same. It’s called, "Sins of the Killer" It’s a roller coaster ride that deals with the life of a professional assassin, the events that happen you would not wish to happen to your worst enemy. You can find it on Amazon.com or Smashwords.com.

Don’t forget, you can get, "Volition: An Extra-Terrestrial Incident" by J. D. Lowes for free from Kindle on April 10-14… Hope you check it out!

Statistics: Posted by J. D. Lowes — Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:07 pm


from UFO FORUMS http://ift.tt/1TrBDIk
via IFTTT

The post Amazon Books • “Volition: An Extra-Terrestrial Incident” By J. D. Lowes appeared first on Area 51 Aliens.



from WordPress http://ift.tt/1Sy0UzY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment