Saturday, April 30, 2016

I think I’ve been visited… via /r/aliens


I think I’ve been visited…

Hello guys. I am still relatively new to Reddit and I am tremendously tired right now so I won't post all of the details of what's been happening to me. I think you can see my post detailing it all though on my profile.

This all sounds crazy as hell and it probably is just me being paranoid but I've had the same recurring dream for almost a week now and I've woken up with fucking rings on my wrists for Christ's sake. The lights and electrical equipment in my flat is still going crazy and only has done so since this shit started.

I've spend the past day frantically googling this stuff and I really don't want this to be what it is but at this point I don't know what else to believe.

Please don't think I'm crazy because I am very critically minded and this has never, ever happened to me before.

There's so much more to this crazy shit but please just check my other post because I really don't feel like typing it all again.

Thank you for reading my post and I will reply to any questions you have as best I can. I had a small nap after work and I'm going to try my very best not to sleep again tonight. I am not going back into my bedroom for now…

Regards. Joshua

Submitted April 07, 2016 at 11:20AM by Joshk90
via reddit http://ift.tt/1q7shpp

The post I think I’ve been visited… via /r/aliens appeared first on Area 51 Aliens.



from WordPress http://ift.tt/1XZPg0Y
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment