Saturday, April 2, 2016

99% positive I had an encounter with an ET last night… via /r/aliens


99% positive I had an encounter with an ET last night…

I was driving down the county road here and there is seldom traffic on it, up ahead I see bright lights around the bend and I begin to drive cautiously – I've never been one to believe in aliens or anything of the realm. I'm a true "I'll believe it when I see it" type guy, a real honest of Abes, straight-shooter. Anyhow as I draw closer it's what looks to be a broken down truck with an LED lightbar… Turns out it's stuck in the mud, doors open, nobody near. I get out and holler – "HEY, anybody here!!!" then a small humanoid comes from around the side of the car says some gibberish that I'm not quite sure what it was, alien tongue I reckon. I didn't have time to really assess the situation, I just knew I was in trouble – I pulled out my revolver and shot at it. It made a noise I had never heard before and collapsed by the back of the truck. I was incredibly shaken and scared, and quite inebriated from Easter festivities with my family so I hoped back in my car and rushed home. I returned later today to find everything had been removed – Nothing at the scene. however, I have evidence that the truck was there. There are tracks in the mud.

Submitted March 29, 2016 at 02:36PM by bumbo1
via reddit http://ift.tt/1MxdHBR

The post 99% positive I had an encounter with an ET last night… via /r/aliens appeared first on Area 51 Aliens.



from WordPress http://ift.tt/25CeeJ7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment