Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Alien dream via /r/aliens


Alien dream

When I was 15 I lived in the middle of the country in North Tx. My brother and I shared a room, but he was not home that night. I convinced myself to go to sleep after playing Twilight Princess, so I went off to the room. Now I have had sleep paralysis in the past. I can remember being very young and waking up terrified from experiences with it. Even though it was common, I never could get used to it. It truly is terrifying. I dozed off peacfuly enough, nothing to complain about really, except for the brown humanoid standing above me. Eyes bigger than my hand, blank expression on its face as it was studying intently. Speaking in a foreign language the best thing I could do was gasp for air because I could not move.

Submitted April 05, 2016 at 06:06AM by Mr-pizzapls
via reddit http://ift.tt/1TwBZ0l

The post Alien dream via /r/aliens appeared first on Area 51 Aliens.



from WordPress http://ift.tt/1S6ujwt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment