Sunday, April 3, 2016

My Close Encounter With The Greys in Puerto Rico via /r/UFOs


My Close Encounter With The Greys in Puerto Rico

What I am about to describe is an encounter that I believe put me face to face with the unknown as a young child in Puerto Rico. It happened sometime between June and July of 2002 when I was 12 years old. Back then my parents would send my brother and I to Puerto Rico to be with our grandma for summer vacation. My grandma lived in an old house in the rolling hills that make up the neighborhoods of the city, Ponce. It was just my younger brother, my grandma, and myself that occupied the house. A little more about me at the time; I never really watched or seen anything with aliens and never really feared them. I had no reason to fear because at that time all the aliens I had seen on TV/Cartoons were green-skinned, three-eyed or big-eyed, big bulbous head, or wacky looking. One memorable icon I could use for example is Marvin the Martian. Anyways, back to the story. One night for no reason at all I woke up in the middle of the night. I knew it was late because I could hear my grandma's faint distant snores from the other part of the house, but other than that it was silent. The door to the room that my brother and I were sleeping in was wide open to let the air circulate during the night as there was no A/C. If one were to walk out of the room I was in, they would be finding themselves in the kitchen facing the sink and above that, a window. Since I had woken up, I found myself just laying there in bed looking through that very window. I could see the shine of the moon coming in dimmly through the window. Just laying there I watched in near silence as I tried to go back to sleep when suddenly a bright light filled the window. When I say this light was bright, I mean it was BRIGHT and it only continued to get brighter until the light filled my entire field of vision essentially blinding me. I had no idea the what going on but I remained calm for some reason. The light the had filled my room and vision start to fade slighly, or my vision was adjusting, either way as my vision started to come back to me I notice that I am not alone in the room with my sleeping brother anymore. I see three silhouettes around the bed as my vision becomes clearer, and when I am able to finally make out what they were, I was filled with nothing that could be described as pure fear and panic. At each side and at the foot of the bed were what I now believe, Greys. Filled with terror I turned to my sleeping brother and tried to wake him with no success. I turned back to face the entities and that was when I locked eyes with the Grey straight across from me at the foot of the bed. I am not sure what transpired next because the next thing I remember is waking up to the sounds of my grandma cooking breakfast the following morning. My brother had apparently woken up before me and was alreadt with my grandma. When I told them what had happened they both told me that it might have just been a nightmare. If it was a nightmare then why did I not wake up in fright as usual in response to a bad dream? It felt too real and seemed too real to ever had been just a dream. The way the entities looked was like I had never seen at the time. The ones of each side of the bed were short in comparison to the one at the foot of the bed. All of them were grayish in skin color, bulbous bald heads, small lipless mouths, and big jet-black eyes that give me the goosebumps everytime I think about them. The one at the foot of my bed was not only taller than the other two but more slender with a longer neck and limbs. Part of me wishes that this could all have been just a dream but it tramatized me too much so for me to believe that. Immediately after that night as a kid I would sleep with my head under the covers so I would not be able to see the Greys again during the night, and to this day I still have trouble sleeping. In my own research I have come to find that there are more than one species of EBE on Earth now so any more information on that subject would be greatly appreciated as well. I am definitely looking to talk to more people that have experienced similar events as mine, or anyone that has more actual knowledge about this matter, and I have also been considering undergoing hypnotic regression and any information on that matter would also be greatly appreciated. I currently reside in Orlando, FL.

Submitted March 29, 2016 at 12:57PM by TheSwollenEyeball
via reddit http://ift.tt/1Mx4Q3e

The post My Close Encounter With The Greys in Puerto Rico via /r/UFOs appeared first on Area 51 Aliens.



from WordPress http://ift.tt/1Y80vnN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment