Friday, April 1, 2016

The Alien Autopsy Cameraman’s On Air Statement

cman3

cman4

From Fuji TV, Japan / December 19th, 1996

This transcript was taken from a Fuji TV Broadcast. The questions were asked in
Japanese, and as the English speaking cameraman answered the questions, a Japanese
voice-over translated for the viewing audience. The voice-over made it very difficult to
make out all the words, but this transcription contains all the words spoken.

Start:

Ready? Okay. I have some notes, and on these notes I have answers to precise questions. My
son is here to help me with this interview. You will excuse me, this is the first time I have been in
front of a camera and I am a little nervous. And, I will use my glasses, and I have prepared a
statement before we go on with the interview. I am the person who shot the film. I will not tell
you my name, but I want you to know that I am not happy that I have betrayed my country. Our
United States of America is the greatest country in the world, and I am proud to be an American.
I do not want that to change.

Question #1:
It wasn’t my decision to become a cameraman in the military. They found out that cameras were
something I understand and do best. And that’s why I was given the job.

Question #2:
Yes, I remember that I got a call from McDonald telling me to report to General McMullen. When
I got to McMullen, I was told that a plane went down just outside Soccoro, New Mexico. A flight
was being laid down to go down there and I was to be on it. I was told to film the crash site and
stay with the team till they left.

Question #3:
There were injured creatures lying around, obviously in pain. The men at the site were scared.
There was a great deal of confusion, there certainly was. My authority allowed me to operate
independent as long as I didn’t interfere with anyone. When I arrived, I set up my tent and once I
had lights, I began. How did I feel about it? I was concerned about potential contamination, but I
had no choice.

Question #4:
Even if I could remember, I wouldn’t give you names! Yes, there were scientists, military brass,
and medical experts, even Truman’s team went down there, it was the full works.

Question #5:
We were told nothing and ordered not to discuss what we had seen. We all knew it wasn’t a spy
plane or any other type of plane we had seen before. No one knew how it crashed or where it
came from.

Question #6:
The creatures kept crying out and the men were scared, but they were trained and ordered to go
in and treated it like a war situation. Their first job was to recover the objects the freaks were
holding just in case they were weapons of some kind. I filmed the assault on the freaks to get
these objects. It turned out they were not weapons, but control units of some kind. The freaks
didn’t want to let them go, but they didn’t stand a chance, we got them. Once the units were
secured, the freaks were removed.

Question #7:
I kept all the film with me, went back to the base to process.

Question #8:
What do you think I am? I can’t give names.

Question #9:
The protective suits made my job very difficult. Also the air feeds into the feet on those things
and the surgeons were always getting in the way, but I expected that.

Question #10:
Most of the processing took place around August, by the time the military, as we knew it, ceased
to be. The Air Force and the Army were about to split and my group was about to be dismantled
for a time anyway (laughs out loud). In fact, you could say I was in a strange position at the time
of not belonging to either one service. And eventually they found a home for us.

Question #11
I took all the film because I had no one to report to. My orders were not to discuss the situation
with anyone unless they brought up the subject first. The first batch had been delivered, the
department folded and I had no one to deliver to. I tried to contact McMullen, but I couldn’t get
through. In the end I couldn’t leave it laying around, so I took it home which is where it stayed.

Question #12
Frankly, I wish I had never sold the film. He came back to me until I sold him the film. I sold the
film because I needed money. I’m not proud of it. Santilli took about 25 rolls. That’s it. I’m going
to bed. No more questions. Turn it off. No more questions.

END of segment.

This segment was 6 minutes long and Fuji TV paid $5000 dollars for the broadcast right (It is
unclear if they bought just this 6 minutes of the whole interview). Rumor has it that the interview
is a total of 14 minutes long. Only time will tell if this video interview will be released for
broadcast in the USA.

The post The Alien Autopsy Cameraman’s On Air Statement appeared first on Area 51 Aliens.



from WordPress http://ift.tt/1M5AiWq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment