Friday, May 20, 2016

Does anyone have any honest first hand account with experiencing an event that resembles the stuff on this board? via /r/aliens


Does anyone have any honest first hand account with experiencing an event that resembles the stuff on this board?

I'm honestly curious. I think it's way more common than people believe. Of all the people that experience it, I would say 3/4 don't ever want to talk about it, right off the bat. The remaining half of that 1/4 probably try to discredit it and rationalize it away, etc. I've had an experience myself, and consider myself to be a normal person… married, rational, 9-5 job etc, and I just never talk about it. It happened, most people would choose to not believe it, and nothing would change, other than it being detrimental to myself. So I don't. But I can say that it has fundamentally changed the way I view the world. There are things that go on, crazy things, that we will never be able to understand. And I accept that because of what I experienced.

So, I'm really interested to hear in other people's stories, if there is anyone here and they don't mind sharing.

Submitted April 08, 2016 at 02:50AM by panther705
via reddit http://ift.tt/1YgZ9r1

The post Does anyone have any honest first hand account with experiencing an event that resembles the stuff on this board? via /r/aliens appeared first on Area 51 Aliens.



from WordPress http://ift.tt/1W6iJst
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment