Friday, May 20, 2016

Hello everyone! via /r/aliens


Hello everyone!

I'm new to reddit, I just started using this site to try to talk to someone about what I've just encountered. I don't use social media and I don't have many friends so for the most part, I talk to my mom or brothers… Anyways I've been feeling horrible (emotionally) today so I decided to take a walk. This was about 3 hours ago, It was around 4:30AM and I walked down the street and went to a park with a trail and a couple benches, I was trying to clear my mind so I decided to look at the stars for a little while… Not soon after I see a couple little orbs fly here and there. which isn't such a big deal, a lot of stuff in space. But then I start watching this one star… I watched it move left and right, front and back and it seemed to take an interest in me… it looked like to me that it was moving closer… I know about UFO's and this isn't the first time I've seen them, I was only wondering if anyone had any information on why they do… what they do… By that I mean why do they fly in strange patterns at night? I guess try to make contact? I'm not a rocket scientist so that's all I can come up with, I'd like to hear about other peoples stories on this topic, has anyone out there ever felt like a UFO was only focused on you? If anyone read this, thank you, and have a great day!

Submitted April 08, 2016 at 01:10AM by Gawhen
via reddit http://ift.tt/1SCrsvN

The post Hello everyone! via /r/aliens appeared first on Area 51 Aliens.



from WordPress http://ift.tt/1sF4bnQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment