Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I’m interviewing Ruben Uriarte of MUFON on my radio show tomorrow night. What questions would you like to ask? via /r/UFOs


I’m interviewing Ruben Uriarte of MUFON on my radio show tomorrow night. What questions would you like to ask?

Hi there, reddit community. I'm interviewing Ruben Uriarte on my radio show tomorrow night.

Ruben is a member of MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) as a Field Investigator, State MUFON Director for Northern California and Deputy Director of Investigations/International Affairs.

Ruben has been involved with a large network of research organizations. He had served as a California State Coordinator for Crop Circle Phenomena Research International. He was a former research director for Beyond Boundaries, a company specializing in taking tour groups to various UFO “hot spots” around the world. Ruben currently serves as a board member for OPUS (Organization for Paranormal and Support Understanding).

Are there any questions you have about UFOs, crop circles, MUFON, what's happening in the world of UFOs right now, alien abduction, extraterrestrial contact?

Let me know! I'm selecting a few questions to ask him on the live radio interview tomorrow night.

Submitted March 29, 2016 at 03:15PM by NyghtRavyn
via reddit http://ift.tt/1RM5UCv

The post I’m interviewing Ruben Uriarte of MUFON on my radio show tomorrow night. What questions would you like to ask? via /r/UFOs appeared first on Area 51 Aliens.



from WordPress http://ift.tt/1RW6cDI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment