Wednesday, April 6, 2016

I don’t want to sound crazy or anything but… Do you think SETI is fake? via /r/aliens


I don’t want to sound crazy or anything but… Do you think SETI is fake?

Might be insane but what if SETI is virtually doing nothing with their funding and governments use it as an excuse saying "we're looking for aliens" when in reality they've known and covered up the existence of extra terrestrial life for a long time.

I mean the part that makes me so confused is that they've come up with almost nothing after all the endorsements and funding they've received. I know most UFO sightings can be easily explained by natural phenomena but there is still so many questions left unanswered by an organization dedicated to this one single topic.

Intellectual criticisms/arguments are appreciated!

Submitted April 04, 2016 at 09:34AM by The-SSFresh
via reddit http://ift.tt/1RH6lbS

The post I don’t want to sound crazy or anything but… Do you think SETI is fake? via /r/aliens appeared first on Area 51 Aliens.



from WordPress http://ift.tt/1WcnYpy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment